This program enables AIEQ members to obtain financial aid in order to introduce and promote research on Quebec.
Within and outside of Quebec
The support granted by AIEQ generally consists of fare reimbursement for the person invited to speak at the conference. The scientific committee can, at its own discretion and depending on the available budget, accept to fund other expenses related to the project.
- March 1st for projects taking place in the summer
- August 1st for projects taking place in the fall
- December 1st for projects taking place in the spring
The application results will be revealed at the end of the month following the deadline.
To participate, you must:
- Be a member of AIEQ.
- Hold a graduate degree (Master’s or PhD).
- Teach at a university
- Invite an expert who:
- is a member of AIEQ
- holds a graduate degree (Master’s or PhD)
- has not received aid from AIEQ in the past 12 months
- will participate to more than one activity, of at least an hour each, that will allow them to share and publicize their research (conferences, classes, symposiums, etc.).
- will provide a resume (of up to 3 pages).
- Complete the form found in your member area, under « Forms ».
- Attach your resume (of up to 3 pages )
- Send your application before the activity.
- Display AIEQ as a sponsor.
- Present a report 60 days after the activity.
For any questions, contact Suzie Beaulieu at email@example.com